Entire sunny & spacious apartment on 2 floor. Private entrance & rooftop terrace. Unit ideal for 1 couple or solo travellers. Romantic Non/Smoking A/C bedroom with attached full bathroom . Living room with HDTV & Blue Ray. Fully equipped kitchen-dining room.
Amenities: 220/110 volts electricity, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Attached full bathroom, Coffee and Tea facilities, Stove, Cookware, Cutlery, Comforters, Concierge services, Continental breakfast, Fan, Free parking, Hair dryer, Hangers, HDTV, Hot/Cold Water, Housekeeping, Keys, Linens, Lock, Non-smoking, Pillows, Private entrance, Queen bed, Refrigerator, Room service, Telephone, Terrace, USB charging ports, Wardrobe, WiFi Connection
High Season: $40 USD or EUROS/night with 10% discount for weekly stays and 20% off for monthly stays.
Low Season: $25/night (no discounts)
Free: Daily free tea. Free welcome soft drinks or natural juice/snack. Free surprise for newlyweds or birthdays during the stay at the apt. Free local phone calls . Free local information & tips as well as travel arrangements.
All the other services are not included in the rental price.
- Continental breakfast, Asian, or American cost $7.00 USD or EUROS /guest/day offered at the requested time after the first day which it’s free only during the high season.
- WiFi connection is $ 2.00 CUC OR USD/hour
- Lunch and Dinner at request. Price depends of the ordered plate (between $10.00 to 15.00 USD/guest)
- Airport transfers price to and from the apt is $ 15.00 CUC/ride
- Viazul bus station transfers to and from the apt is $ 7.00 CUC/ride
- Pub or night club crawl at $ 10 CUC/night
- Taxi services within the city or to outside the city depends of the Km/h and have to be deal directly with the driver.
Near attractions: A just 5 min walking distance of a theatre and convention center, a city square, 3 wonderful restaurants, a bus stop, a supermarket, a farmer’s market, 2 sports centre and 2 gas stations. Also a 12 min walking distance of an international bank, a museum, a computer center, an art gallery, 3 public swimming pools, an arcade centre, fine Cuban & international cuisine restaurants, cafes, night clubs, the Habano House, Fashion House, the Steak House, Fantasia shop, 5 stars Meliá Santiago Hotel, Tropicana cabaret, a Car Rental Agency and at 5 min by car of the city center, 10 min of the airport, 20 min of Santiago de Cuba bay and at 30 min of many beaches and natural parks.
- All guests most present a government ID or passport to be registered in the guest’s book. This is a rule by local law for the safety of guests and hosts.
- Guests have always to contact their hosts before allow local visitors to their rooms.
- All rooms are not smoking. Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas.
- All kind of drugs and narcotics are forbidden as well as all kind of pornography.
- Children younger than 16 years old must be accompanied by their parents or legal tutor or have an authorized signed letter from their parents or legal guardian.
- Extremely scandalous or inappropriate behaviour that annoys neighbours or other guests will not be tolerated .
- Any intentional damage to the property as well as lost keys will be paid by the guest at the time of check out.
Address: 214 (2F) Angel Luis Salazar, e/ 5 y 6. Reparto Sueño. Santiago de Cuba. Postal Code: 90900. Cuba.
Hosts: Norma, Valia and Leo
Some Reviews on Airbnb:
Petar and Kim Cerovich (From Kawartha Lakes, Canada). March 23, 2020
We stayed at this casa for a few months and it is truly outstanding. The kitchen, livingroom is open concept with a low wall dividing the 2. The casa is so well equipped we really didn’t need to bring any of our own equipment. The kitchen comes complete with kettle, toaster, dishes, mugs, 2 sizes of coffee cups and saucers, frying pan, medium sized fridge, 4 burner propane cook top, dishes and much, much more. There is also a table and 4 chairs in the kitchen. During our visit new upholstered furniture arrived, 2 section couch with a coffee table separating the 2 sections, plus a coffee table and lamp. The TV takes a stick so you can bring your favourite movies or shows. The TV does get a few channels well. The bedroom is outstanding with a very comfortable bed. For us travellers you know how hard it is to get a great bed, well this casa has one. A truly great amenity is the washing machine and clothesline on the roof. I used this twice a week for our whole stay. I did bring my own laundry soap and fabric softener. As host’s we would give Norma, Leo and Myra the highest marks we could give. We asked if they would mind only cleaning the casa once a week as we would take care of the day to day cleaning. I believe they thought this was very odd as they were willing to come everyday. We are people who don’t need to be waited on and they respected our wishes. For me a truly great experience was Tai Chi. I asked if they could find me a class and they did. Every Tuesday and Thursday Norma and I would go off for the most outstanding class where the teacher and students were so friendly and helpful. I will truly miss everyone. To finish I would say that this is a truly spectacular casa with spectacular people. We will most definitely stay here on our next visit.
Rene, from Miami, Fl (Airbnb)
Great apartment, very clean, quiet location. Hostess lives a few houses away from property and easy to reach. There is Wi-Fi at an hourly rate. I was very pleased with my stay and would highly recommend.
Disclaimer: The information and all services offering throughout this site are legally approved private businesses and registered in the Cuban National Office of Tax Administration (ONAP).
©2019 Tropical Dream B & B. All rights reserved.