- Control remote A/C
- Ceiling fan
- Hypoallergenic memory foam mattress/memory foam pillows
- 100% cotton mattress cover
- Fine linens & extra blankets
- Extra pillows/cushions
- Double blackout drapes/curtains
- Emergency call button
- Alarm clock
- USB charging ports
- 110/220 electrical outlets
- 32″ HDTV w/ DVD player
- Drawer chest
- Spacious closet w/ hangers
- Daily housekeeping services
- Iron/ironing board,
- Luggage rack
- Safety box
- Mini fridge
- Two seating chairs
- Flexible, easy & fast check in & late check out
- Lock door w/access to interior courtyard with lush vegetation.
- Spacious & accessible ensuite full bathroom w/ hair dryer, magnifier mirror, two sinks and two wall pivotal mirrors, permanent hot/cold water, handheld shower, safety bars, premium cotton towels, toiletries, shower chair, removable raised toilet seat, handheld bidet, calming ambience.
Services and Prices:
Rate/night. High season: $25 USD or CUC.
Low season: $15/night
Free: Daily free tea. Free welcome soft drinks or natural juice & 2 water bottles. Free surprise for newlyweds, anniversary, birthdays, Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day during the stay at the property. Free local phone calls. Free continental breakfast on Sundays. Free local information & tips as well as travel arrangements.
Discounts for early bookings & long stays during high season. All the other services are not included in the rental price.
- Daily Continental breakfast, Asian, or American. Price: $5.00 $ CUC (Cuban Convertible Pesos) /guest/day offered at the requested time. Free on Sundays based on 1 guest occupancy.
- WiFi connection is $ 2.00 CUC OR USD/hour
- Lunch, drinks, snacks & dinner at request. Price depends of what guests order (example: $1.50 CUC/water bottle to $12.00 CUC dinner plate/guest. (Please check our Menu page)
- Airport transfers price is $ 10.00 CUC/ride
- Viazul bus station transfers is $ 5.00 CUC/ride
- Laundry and ironing services at request
- Pub or night club crawl at $ 10 CUC/night
- Taxi services within the city or to outside the city depends of the Km/h and have to be deal directly with the driver.
Near attractions: At just 5 min walking distance of a theatre and convention center, a city square, 3 wonderful private restaurants, a bus stop, a supermarket, a farmer’s market, 2 sports center, a gas station. Also at 12 min walking distance of an international bank, a museum, a computer center, an art gallery, 3 public swimming pools, an arcade centre, fine Cuban & international cuisine restaurants, cafes, night clubs, the Habano House, Fashion House, the Steak House, Fantasia shop, a local food fair, 5 stars Meliá Santiago Hotel, Tropicana cabaret, a Rental Car Agency, and at 5 min by car of the city center, 10 min of the airport, 20 min of the city bay and at 30 min of many beaches and natural parks.
- All guests most present a government ID or passport to be registered in the guest’s book. This is a rule by local law for the safety of guests and hosts.
- Guests have always to contact their hosts or co-hosts before allow local visitors to their rooms.
- All rooms are not smoking. Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas.
- All kind of drugs and narcotics are forbidden as well as all kind of pornography.
- Children younger than 16 years old must be accompanied by their parents or legal tutor or have an authorized signed letter from their parents or legal guardian.
- Extremely scandalous or inappropriate behaviour that annoys neighbours or other guests will not be tolerated .
- Any intentional damage to the property as well as lost keys will be paid by the guest at the time of check out.
Hosts: Norma, Valia and Leo